[scikit-learn] ANN: scikit-learn 0.22 final release

Andrew Howe ahowe42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 06:19:56 EST 2019

That is an impressive roadmap, and I certainly applaud the desire for
perfection. That said, I feel that it is past time to bring sklearn out of
beta. Most of what's on the roadmap looks like it would fit quite well into
continuing development of a "stable" package, with no (or at least few)
backwards-compatibility issues.

just my 2 cents.

Andrew

J. Andrew Howe, PhD
LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ahowe42>
ResearchGate Profile <http://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_Howe12/>
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3553-1990>
Github Profile <http://github.com/ahowe42>
Personal Website <http://www.andrewhowe.com>
I live to learn, so I can learn to live. - me