[scikit-learn] Predict Method of OneVsRestClassifier Integration with Google Cloud ML

Liam Geron liam at chatdesk.com
Wed Apr 10 14:10:35 EDT 2019

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the advice! The model actually works on it's own in python fine
luckily, so I don't think that that is the issue exactly. I have tried
rolling my own estimator to wrap the pipeline to have it call the
predict_proba method to return a dense array, however I then came across
the problem that I would have to have that custom estimator defined on the
Cloud ML end, which I'm unsure how to do.

Thanks,
Liam