[scikit-learn] Dimension Reduction - MDS

Brown J.B. jbbrown at kuhp.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Oct 9 06:51:59 EDT 2018

Hello Guillaume,

You are computing a distance matrix of shape 70000x70000 to generate MDS
coordinates.
That is 49,000,000 entries, plus overhead for a data structure.

If you try with a very small (e.g., 100 sample) data file, does your code
employing MDS work?
As you increase the number of samples, does the script continue to work?

Hope this helps you get started.
J.B.