[scikit-learn] Next Sprint

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue Nov 20 14:25:19 EST 2018

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 08:15:07PM +0100, Olivier Grisel wrote:
> We can also do Paris in April / May or June if that's ok with Joel and better
> for Andreas.

Absolutely.

My thoughts here are that I want to minimize transportation, partly
because flying has a large carbon footprint. Also, for personal reasons,
I am not sure that I will be able to make it to Austin in July, but I
realize that this is a pretty bad argument.

We're happy to try to host in Paris whenever it's most convenient and to
try to help with travel for those not in Paris.

Gaël