[scikit-learn] Jeff Levesque: association rules

Dmitry Ignatov dmitrii.ignatov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:17:30 EDT 2018

Hi All,

A good tool. I also use SPMF (Java-based library) and Apache Spark (they do
not have closed itemsets there). There is a part of Orange data mining on
association rules mining, which can be used as a Python library.

A couple of years ago I asked Gilles Louppe about frequent itemset mining
tools within scikit-learn as well. The answer was something like that —
nobody asked us about that...

Best regards,
Dmiry