[scikit-learn] Fwd: sample_weight parameter is not split when used in GridSearchCV

Manuel CASTEJÓN LIMAS mcasl at unileon.es
Thu Jun 22 19:13:45 EDT 2017

Hello Antonio,

Sure:

import sklearn
print(sklearn.__version__)
0.18.1

The error suggests that the fit function is expecting a split vector with
size 2/3*1000 but the whole vector (size 1000) is passed.

ValueError: Found a sample_weight array with shape (1000,) for an
input with shape (666, 1). sample_weight cannot be broadcast.

El 22 jun. 2017 11:49 p. m., "Julio Antonio Soto de Vicente" <julio at esbet.es>