[scikit-learn] (personal) Survey for future scikit-learn development

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:51:54 EST 2017

Hey all.

I created a survey to prioritize and justify (to people that give me
money) future scikit-learn development.

It would be great if you could answer it, it should be pretty sort (it's
10 questions, mostly multiple choice).

Feel free to share, more replies are better ;)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GJFK32S

Disclaimer:
While I will share the results with the project (and anyone that cares),
I want to make clear that
that this is not an "official scikit-learn survey" in that it wasn't
designed or endorsed by the whole team.
Also, the results are not binding for anyone, though I will use them to
steer my work and projects,
and I think the rest of the project will certainly take the input into
account.

Thanks!

Andy