[scikit-learn] Multiple normal scenario for OCSVM

Albert Thomas albertthomas88 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:54:18 EDT 2017

Hi Ady,

Overfitting is a possible explanation. If your model learnt your normal
scenarios too well then every abnormal data will be predicted as abnormal
(so you will have a good performance  for anomalies) however none of the
normal instances of the test set will be in the normal region (so you will
have a high FPR).

Albert