[scikit-learn] Announcement: Scikit-learn 0.18.1 released!

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Mon Nov 14 12:29:16 EST 2016

Thank you so much Andy and the others that made this .1 release possible.
It brings huge value in ensuring quality.

Gaël

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 06:21:05PM -0500, Andreas Mueller wrote:
> Hey all.
> I just published the 0.18.1 wheels and source tarball to pypi.
> The 0.18.1 release is a bugfix release, resolving some issues introduced in
> 0.18 and also some earlier issues.
> In particular there were some important relating to the new model_selection
> module.

> You can find the whole changelog (which I just realized does not contain all
> the fixes) here:
> http://scikit-learn.org/stable/whats_new.html#version-0-18-1

> Best,
> Andy

    Gael Varoquaux
    Researcher, INRIA Parietal
    NeuroSpin/CEA Saclay , Bat 145, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette France
    Phone:  ++ 33-1-69-08-79-68
    http://gael-varoquaux.info            http://twitter.com/GaelVaroquaux