[scikit-learn] 0.18?

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:32:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Olivier Grisel
<olivier.grisel at ensta.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply,
>
> Before working on this release I would like to automate the wheel
> generation process (for the release wheels) in a single repo that will
> generate wheels for linux, osx and windows based on
> https://github.com/matthew-brett/multibuild
>
> I plan to put that repo under
> https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn-wheels and deprecate
> https://github.com/MacPython/scikit-learn-wheels that we used for the
> OSX wheels.

Actually, sorry, I already switched to multibuild for the MacPython
repo, so it already builds manylinux wheels.  There's a single test
failure now on OSX because I added 32-bit tests to the OSX test
command :

https://travis-ci.org/MacPython/scikit-learn-wheels/builds/146137997

Obviously feel totally free to move the MacPython repo to scikit-learn
if you'd prefer.

Cheers,

Matthew