[scikit-image] 回复:Re: Integrate snake method in ImagePy

imagepy at sina.com imagepy at sina.com
Sat Oct 13 13:22:05 EDT 2018

Hi Stefan:  Thanks for indicate the spell mistake. I had modified it.
  You mean the document url which I ask for help to translate? I need help indeed, but ImagePy has upgrade a lot, to make it more flexable and powerful. I am sorry, I have no energy to synchronize the document...
  Now ImagePy can operate both image and table data, (based on np.ndarray or pd.dataframe), It looks like a mixed blood of ImageJ and SPSS.
  Now ImagePy can be extended in many ways:	filter: filter a image slice by slice.	simple: operate the 3d image stack or element of the imageplus, such as the lookuptable, roi,	free: can run depandding on nothing, such as open a image, close the software.	macros: record and run commands again	table: integrate method based on pandas.DataFrame	widget: some ui element, such as the histogram and nevigater on the right.	markdown: show some markdown document	tool: a mouse tool, such as a pen, roi...And It can show data as image, table, markdown, chart, or 3dview.Writing a plugin is no more hard than writing a notebook demo,  (less than 10 lines mostly, except tool and widget, because we must handle the mouse event or write ui code)
  And I had wrote some plugins set to solve some specific problem, and earn some money from these projects to support ImagePy's Development, Such as this project to treat the SeaIce image.
  About the document, It is very important, It is for ui-user, may be a no-programmer, So It meaningless to write a simple api document, It should be a manual tutorial with many picture. So I am writting a demo plugins set called IBook, It is a macros set with many demo image to show some processing skill, It is a tutorial to fresh man. you can use ImagePy's menu Plugins > Install > Install Plugins, then paste "https://github.com/Image-Py/ibook.git" to install it. (Later I want to write a book for it, then I need help to translate)
Best RegardYXDragon