[scikit-image] Releasing 0.14

Egor Panfilov egor.v.panfilov at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:08:10 EDT 2018

Hello list,

I've started to prepare for the release, and have already created the
release branch. If some of you would like to review the release notes,
please, take a look at
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/blob/v0.14.x/doc/release/release_0.14.rst
.

Concerning the development: I've rescheduled most of the issues and PR to
the next milestones, leaving approx. 10 items for this release.
@scikit-image/core, the remaining issues and PRs are pretty much finalized.
Please, take a final look, and consider merging if everything looks OK.
As discussed with Juan, I'm going to hold the release till tomorrow,
waiting for your last-minute remarks and reviews.
Thanks!

Regards,
Egor