[scikit-image] skimage on GSoC 2017

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 19 17:38:40 EST 2017

Hi Alex

Last year, we chose not to participate: the time investment for
mentoring is significant.  On the other hand, we have gained some very
good contributors through GSoC, some of them still active.

If you are willing to lead the GSoC effort, and to put the time in to
mentor, I would happily support you in whichever way I can.

Best regards

Stéfan