[scikit-image] How to move pull requests forward (devs, please read)

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 14 12:17:35 EDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017, at 23:56, François Boulogne wrote:
> In addition, standard rules for our API would help (standard names of
> variables, standard checks, typical default values etc), even just for
> the reviewers. It will shortcut debates. Perhaps we can multiply these
> discussions:
> https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Adiscussion
> and agree that it should end up with a note in the documentation.

This should be added to the contributor guidelines, potentially as a
separate doc linked in.  Would you mind taking lead on that?

A first step trying to distill what needs to be in that document is the
list of model PRs here:

https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/wiki

One entry so far ;)

Stéfan