[scikit-image] How to see full image after transformation not the cropped one

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 6 19:02:25 EDT 2017

Hi Serge

Hhere you go (attached).

Notes:

- The transform is very sensitive *outside of any coordinates specified
  in the source coordinates*, so make sure it covers your whole image
- The process I follow here is as follows: estimate the transform,
  calculate where the corners of the image will go, then estimate a new
  transform that includes a shift that positions the result on a new,
  larger output image
- Estimate `affine` (forward) and warp on `affine.inverse` (because warp
  expects an inverse transformation to be provided)

I hope that helps!

Stéfan