[scikit-image] COSFIRE in skimage?

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:03:36 EDT 2016

If you don't mind officially stating the MATLAB code referenced earlier can
be ported and licensed under the 3-clause BSD for scikit-image, we'd have a
good place to start.  Much faster than clean room.

It seems like this is your intent, we just need to have documented that we
can port that specific implementation.

Josh