[scikit-image] COSFIRE in skimage?

George Azzopardi geazzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:34:31 EDT 2016

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the consideration. Unfortunately, I do not have time myself to implement it and all my students are busy with their dissertations. Could we make an advertisement to the community and perhaps an international student volunteers to implement it? In that case I would be willing to supervise him through Skype.

Best regards,
George