[scikit-image] Fitting figures with missing parts

Alexandre Fioravante de Siqueira siqueiraaf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:56:07 EST 2016

Dear all,
I have these contours from the same object. However, there was another
object over it. Its contour was divided, and I don't have the "center" part.
I'd like to use a tool and show that they're belong to the same part. I was
trying to use an ellipse to do that, but the results are really bad.
Could you help me with that? I appreciate any idea.
Thank you very much!
Kind regards,

Alex

Dr. Alexandre 'Jaguar' Fioravante de Siqueira
Office 306 - Institut für Geologie
Fakultät für Geowissenschaften, Geotechnik und Bergbau
Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg
Bernhard-von-Cotta-Straße, 2
Freiberg (09599), Mittelsachsen - Sachsen - Deutschland
Lattes curriculum: http://lattes.cnpq.br/3936721630855880/
Personal site: http://www.programandociencia.com/about/
Github: http://www.github.com/alexandrejaguar/
Skype: alexandrejaguar