Do all functions return float64 dtype?

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:02:11 EDT 2016

Hi Simone,

Sorry for the long gap in response time!

Most functions indeed work with float64, and this is not easy to fix,
unfortunately. For some functions, you can provide an `out=` argument where
you pre-allocate an array with whatever type you want.

Depending on your workflow, we might be able to help you avoid float64. In
many cases, we would welcome contributions to make specific functions more
flexible about their return type/inner workings.

Juan.