FW: Python version of your subpixel registration code

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:53:27 EDT 2016

Tangentially related:

I'd very much like to see a highly accurate rotational/angular registration
algorithm added to scikit-image to complement this one. From my own
experience, when combining a bracketed set into HDR images the alignment
must be near-perfect. This does a great job for translation, but often
there's a rotational component also.

I've got another great advanced tutorial example brewing, but need highly
accurate rotational registration to make it really properly robust...

Josh