Fwd: [scikit-learn] EuroSciPy 2016 Call for Papers Extended

Nelle Varoquaux nelle.varoquaux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:01:49 EDT 2016

This email may be of interest!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: federico vaggi <vaggi.federico at gmail.com>
Date: 8 June 2016 at 01:43
Subject: [scikit-learn] EuroSciPy 2016 Call for Papers Extended

Hi everyone,

The call for contributions (talks, posters, sprints) is still open until
June 24th.

EuroSciPy 2016 takes place in Erlangen, Germany, from the 23 to the 27 of
August
and consists of two days of tutorials (beginner and advanced tracks) and two
days of conference representing many fields of science, with a focus on
Python
tools for science. A day of sprints follows (sprints TBA).

The keynote speakers are Ga?l Varoquaux (you might have heard of him) and
Abby Cabunoc Mayes and we can expect
a rich tutorial and scientific program! Videos from previous years are
available
at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYx7XA2nY5GeQCCugyvtnHMVLdhYlrRxH
and
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYx7XA2nY5Gcpabmu61kKcToLz0FapmHu

We are particularly eager to receive proposals from newcomers.  EuroSciPy
is a very welcoming conference, and we are very curious to hear how you use
Python/machine learning in your every day research.

Visit us, register and submit an abstract on our website!
https://www.euroscipy.org/2016/

SciPythonic regards,

The EuroSciPy 2016 team