Update of Requested features wiki

Himanshu Mishra himanshu2014iit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:25:52 EST 2016

Hey everyone !

I was going through the wiki page of the requested features :
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/wiki/Requested-features and I
found it very rich. But I believe it has not been updated for quite many
months. So, I kindly request people from the core team to give it a look
and at least strike-through the features that have already been implemented.

Further, on the issue tracker, I like the idea of having a label of 'New
Feature'. We can triage issues requesting new implementation with this (not
'enhancement'). This will further help sorting out those issues/PRs which
are to be seen for updating the wiki and this saves everyone a lot of time.

Waiting for an update.

Thank you,

Himanshu Mishra
Github : OrkoHunter <https://github.com/OrkoHunter>