0.12 release

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Sun Feb 7 10:32:32 EST 2016

Dear all,

after having pressed everyone to finish pull requests and promised to
take care of the release, I'm having a few busy days during which I can't
find time to work on the release. It's going to be much better starting
from Tuesday evening, so please bear with me and be patient: the release
is (still) coming! And it means that there are still a few days to
complete outstanding items on TODO.txt :-)

Cheers,
Emmanuelle