Fwd: PyData Community Cookbook - August Update

Egor Panfilov multicolor.mood at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:37:01 EDT 2016

Sounds interesting, and I'd be glad to contribute. Although, it is not
clear what kind of content do authors expect. I believe that the vast
majority of `skimage` functionality is already well-described in the
documentation and conference notebooks.
If someone of `skimage` original authors could prepare a draft of the
planned chapter (i.e. table of contents), I think it would be quite easy to
make it happen soon and in the best possible way.

Regards,
Egor