Strange behaviour - Normalised Cut (on Macbook)

bricklemacho at gmail.com bricklemacho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:57:41 EST 2015

The versions are the same on both machines.

numpy 1.9.2
scipy 0.15.1
arpack - not sure how to find the version, scipy.linalg.__version__ is 0.4.9

On my work machine, I had been mucking around earlier on a local branch
of skimage, working on future.graph. As mention below I removed
everything from site-packages, I don't think there is anything else
lying around.

Regards,

Michael.