Strange behaviour - Normalised Cut (on Macbook)

bricklemacho at gmail.com bricklemacho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 23:35:05 EST 2015

Here is some additional info,  the following gallery examples work as
expected:

RAG Merging:
http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/auto_examples/plot_rag_merge.html
RAG Thresholding:
http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/auto_examples/plot_rag_mean_color.html#example-plot-rag-mean-color-py
Drawing Region Adjacency Graphs (RAGs):
http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/auto_examples/plot_rag_draw.html#example-plot-rag-draw-py

The last example the viridis wasn't available on 0.11.3 so just reused
the cmap in the example

So it appears that only the Normalized Cut example that is exhibiting
strange behaviour, on my main machine.

Michael.