GSoC 2015 - Accepted Students

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:05:20 EDT 2015

Thanks Aman,

I second Stéfan's comments, and I also want to recommend that you proofread
your posts before publishing them. There's quite a few typos in there, e.g.
speeed and spcifying. Typos are no big deal, they happen to all of us, but
they give the impression of carelessness.

Everyone has a different system, but this is mine: I personally never
publish as soon as I finish writing. I finish it, save it, and sleep at
least one night before reading it again. If I spot any typos, they get
fixed and I postpone for another day! It's slower but it makes a huge
difference to the final quality. Reading five times in a row doesn't help
because we become blind to existing errors. Since these posts are up
forever (we hope), I think it's worth it!

Juan.