problem with measure.label

Ji Zhou gashjizhou at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:37:54 EDT 2015

I use conda to update scikit image package on mac. However after undating
and restarting the kernel, the scikit image was still 0.10.1 on mac.

Interestingly, on my Windows machine, the same procedure has successfully
update scikit image.

One thing I shall point out is that I tried to uninstall anaconda on my mac
and was failed.

Ji