Blind deconvolution

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Wed Jan 7 13:35:49 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 9:47 AM, muralidhara K S <mks7.618 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have gone through MAT-LAB and scilab (which are interpreter based
> languages like python ) till today.So, Can you please suggest me one of such
> project which take some 3 weeks to complete which brushes up and increases
> proficiency  of me .

I don't want to discourage you, but I do not think it will be possible
to become proficient enough in Python in the time left to participate
with skimage in GSoC 2015.  That said, we are always happy to help new
contributors get involved, and would be glad for any contribution you
make.

You can start your journey here:

http://scipy-lectures.github.io/

Regards