Eigen Images

Mudit Jain muditjain18011995 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 00:14:57 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

I am an undergrad and new to open source. I have developed a good
understanding of image processing in python . As suggested in the group I
have looked up the requested features also.

Recently,I had this idea that could be incorporated in scikit-image. We
could have a function that finds the eigen images, given a dataset of
images. Finding the Eigen vectors of the co-variance matrix can be written
and incorporated in the library.

If people can discuss the feasibility of this idea we could then proceed
forward with this.

Cheers

Mudit