Interactive Mona Lisa Demo

Steven Silvester steven.silvester at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:08:40 EST 2015

Nice Demo Adam!  Perfect teaching point.  Two nits:  you have the absolute
path to the image hard coded in the file, and of course its only Python 2
since it relies on TraitsUI  :(.  (Also Chaco is so very hard to work with,
see https://github.com/FelixHartmann/traitsui-tutorial-qt for a way to use
Matplotlib and TraitsUI nicely together in Qt).

Regards,

Steve