Add line thickness for draw module functions

Phil Elson pelson.pub at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:10:37 EDT 2014

I'm currently out in the sticks in rural New York state with only my phone
for connectivity, so can't help too much right now, but I was going to spin
off a thread here about a possible interface for overlaying mpl figues
(including axes) on an image (the result would always be RGBA). Of course
this would include anything that mpl can draw, such as anti-aliased lines
and text (through freetype) of arbitrary thickness.

I actually managed to pull all the components together on my 4hr train ride
to the airport the other day, so I  really just need to package it up into
a nice interface.

I should be able to provide more details on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Phil