Areas of contours

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:43:57 EDT 2014

Hey Maik,

Can you be a bit more specific? The pipeline may need to be a bit different, but this seems doable. In particular, regionprops(image)[i].area will return the area of all binary-labeled regions.

If that doesn’t help, if you have an example image with code it might be easier to translate your workflow.

Note that we don’t attempt to offer feature parity with OpenCV, which has a lot of hard computer vision algorithms that we lack. But this in particular should be doable.

Juan.
—
Sent from Mailbox