Potential contribution: subpixel cross correlation

Michael Sarahan msarahan at gmail.com
Sun May 4 23:21:56 EDT 2014

Sorry guys, things aren't looking good for the license.  Manuel was kind
enough to reply to me and to forward my message to James Fienup, but it
seems the license (or lack thereof) was already a point of contention
between Manuel and James.

I'm going to leave my branch open for anyone wanting to use the code, but I
think it's better to not include officially until a license is determined
for the parent work.
https://github.com/msarahan/scikit-image/tree/PhaseCorrelation

Best,
Michael