Non-linear distance based filter

Eduardo Henrique Arnold eduardoarnoldh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:56:59 EDT 2014

Yes, setting the vertical sampling value to a high value (i.e. 10000) did
the trick. It makes sense since it is going to sample the the next pixel in
a vertical position that does not exist in the image. With the right
distance matrix I could use Josh's idea, as he suggested on the first
reply. That was simpler than implementing something with several loops.

Thank you both, those were very quick and effective answers. :)