Examples relicensing proposal

Johannes Schönberger jsch at demuc.de
Tue Jan 28 07:32:20 EST 2014

Hi Stefan,

Basically I am OK with this, but doesn't that mean that we have to ask
every single person who ever contributed to the examples section for
permission?

What's the effort to include a small BSD license footnote to a slide
opposed to asking all these people and having two different licenses
in the project?