scikit-image paper

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 23:49:24 EST 2014

I'm not positive about this new criterion. My gut feeling is that it should
be a bit nuanced on either side. For example, even if Tony doesn't write a
single line for the paper, I still think he should be an author.
Conversely, I don't think someone who has not thus far contributed a single
line of code, issue, or tutorial should be able to jump in, write a few
paragraphs, and be an author on the paper.

Having said that, I do agree that "core contributors" is too nebulous, so,
for example, I'd be perfectly comfortable having François on the author
list.

Juan.