How do you keep documentation so nice?

Adam Hughes hughesadam87 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:01:55 EST 2014

Thanks Michael.

Be warned, only about 3 people are using the library at the moment, so it's
quite likely that you'll encounter some bugs just by virtue of using a new
dataset that probably will bring to light some considerations that we
overlooked.  In addition, I only support pandas 0.14 right now (0.15 has a
lot of private API changes that directly affect us).  But we did feel like
the library was close enough to ready to share it, and I hope you can try
it out.  If you do want to give it a whirl sometime soon, please feel free
to contact us at skspec at googlegroups.com (or me personally) and we will at
least make sure to help get you up and running.  Let us know what kind of
data you're working on and what type of analysis you're doing.  We've spend
a lot of time putting out datastructures together, but we haven't put a
great deal of thought into the actual spectral utilitiles, workflows and
analysis that we should host, other than correlation spectroscopy and base
things like dynamic baseline fitting.