How do you keep documentation so nice?

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:59:01 EST 2014

Stéfan,

> I'm not sure how--that repo still looks to be fairly empty!

Huh??? You sent that link! LOL I was puzzled too but then saw the PR from the owner's "personal" fork of the repo, which I guess (no time to look at it yet) has a fair few resources.

> the rst files get compiled by Sphinx, during which the plots etc. get generated.

I don't actually understand the process of generating plots in the case of hand-written docs. E.g. this image embed by Emmanuelle:

https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/blob/master/doc/source/user_guide/numpy_images.txt#L73

Is that generated from the code in the .rst file itself, or does she have to know (through non-automated means) that the auto-example produces the same image as is required in the rst?

Juan.