Real-time interaction forum

Stuart Mumford stuart at mumford.me.uk
Wed Apr 23 13:29:54 EDT 2014

Hello,

I can easily log your channel for you in the same way that I do for #sunpy
and #astropy.

As for push notifications, I run a program called znc which gives me a
persistent connection and uses pushover to send me push notifications, I
would be willing to help you set up such a system, but can't practically
host that for you :)

Stuart