Any plans for 0.9 release?

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Fri Sep 13 18:53:28 EDT 2013

Dear Pierre

We are certainly due for a release, and while the next week is very
busy, I'm hoping to work on that in the two weeks following.  I think
we're looking at around 15 October.  In the mean time, you may use the
RANSAC tools without compiling by simply adding the appropriate Python
files into the correct locations.

Regards
Stéfan