Richardson-Lucy deconvolution

Christoph Gohlke cjgohlke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:55:28 EDT 2013

On 10/8/2013 7:43 AM, Christoph Deil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to try out Richardson-Lucy deconvolution on some astronomy images.
>
> Is this already available in some scientific Python package?
>
> Would it be a welcome addition for scikit-image?
> It seems very easy to implement looking at this description and I could give it a try.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richardson�Lucy_deconvolution
>
> Christoph

There are implementations for microscopy images in the following Python
packages:

IOCBio <http://code.google.com/p/iocbio/>
See also "Application of regularized Richardson�Lucy algorithm for
deconvolution of confocal microscopy images"
DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2818.2011.03486.x

Python-microscopy <http://code.google.com/p/python-microscopy>

Christoph