SLICO

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:31:42 EST 2013

Hey Michal,

Cool! That was quick! =) But there's no such thing as "not ready for a pull
request", if you have already checked that it would be welcome in skimage,
and it runs. Just start the PR title with "WIP" — work in progress. Then we
can make comments directly on the code, which is not the case here. =)

Thanks!

Juan.