GSoC 2013 Final idea - Inpainting

Chintak Sheth chintaksheth at gmail.com
Thu May 2 05:30:43 EDT 2013

Hi,

After quite a bit of thought, I've decided to go ahead with Image
inpainting (thanks Tony for suggesting this idea!) as my GSoC project. I'll
keep Active contours for after GSoC if it yet remains undone.

I've incorporated some changes as pointed out by Stefan and an additional
reference by Tony (thanks both of you'll!).

I've put up the proposal on google-melange site. Kindly let me know if
there are any changes necessary or anything I'm missing out on.

scikit-image: Image Inpainting for
Restoration<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/chintak/1>

Thanks,
Chintak