Displaying video

Almar Klein almar.klein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:24:12 EST 2013

You could do it with OpenGl, although it wouldn't be straightforward. You
can also do it in visvis (which uses OpenGl). Here's some untested code
that would do this:

import visvis as vv
vv.clf() # Clear figure (or create a new figure)
tex = vv.imshow(first_frame)

while video_not_ended:
    tex.SetData(next_frame)
    time.sleep(1.0/framerate)