Image registration

jeff witz witzjean at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:17:33 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have made a little example of Image Registration, in order to
identify lens aberration from a analytical target. I use the classical
barrel, excentricity, prismatic shape functions.

It is based upon the Sum of Square Differences (SSD) metric so it can
be directly seen as Optical flow methods.

If someone is interested, I can share the code. For now it is
absolutely not ready to be include as a part of library it is just a
simple example that shows how to register to picture using a given
description of the deformation field with the SSD metric.

Best regards