Making algorithms at least 3D, preferably nD

Marianne Corvellec marianne.corvellec at ens-lyon.org
Sun Apr 28 12:22:18 EDT 2013

@Ankit

On Sunday, April 28, 2013 5:58:26 PM UTC+2, Juan Nunez-Iglesias wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ankit Agrawal <aaaag... at gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>>
>> @Marianne
>> Can you point out to the category that you meant with your images of the
>> dimensions (512, 1536, 21)?
>>

> I'm not Marianne but I would bet a nonzero sum that those are (m x n x p)
> images. =)

Yes, exactly!  Just confirming what Juan and others have made clear.

It goes like:

In [1]: import skimage.io as io

In [2]: coll = io.ImageCollection('Movie2/movie2_t005_z*_c001.png')

In [3]: len(coll)
Out[3]: 21

In [4]: coll[0].shape
Out[4]: (512, 1536)

But this collection of image files is for one given time, there are many
times (making a movie) so I guess I'm dealing with nD as well.