Python for image processing on Wikipedia

Otto Fajardo otto.fajardob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:30:41 EDT 2012

oh, I'm sorry! only now I read that opencv was already included! ... but
... for example Hough line detection, it says No in python, but I think
it's in opencv (maybe I am wrong again?)
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/documentation/python/imgproc_feature_detection.html?highlight=hough#HoughLines2

By the way, another interesting library, that maybe not many people is
aware of, is pink. It's opensource. It has tons of functions originally
written in C, and they are now wrapping it for python. It is not
numpy-friendly (apparently they want to change this now), and it's
difficult to compile. But maybe interesting to take a look:

http://www.esiee.fr/~coupriem/Pink/doc/html/index.html
https://www.pinkhq.com/homepage/