Coverage table on the website

Wei LI @kuantkid kuantkid at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:08:45 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Just notice that the warning on the page is still there(
http://scikits-image.org/docs/0.7.0/coverage_table.html). There are still
more red than green :) I am not sure whether it is a good idea to update
this page and set priorities on what to expect in the near future for this
package i.e. next release?

My personal feeling is maybe a table of what is still missing for this
package will benefit those contributors which in turn will benefit the
package itself. I myself love open source and try to make some
contributions(if any) for those great packages that are related to my
work(computer vision mostly) but sometimes just get confused what piece of
codes will benefit others and could be included into the packages. IMHO,
issue on github could be a guideline and is important, but seem not to be
enough. Maybe a big picture at the website just as the coverage_table is
equally important.(Or maybe there are some such pages I just missed).

Best,
Wei