Valgrind please?

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:04:40 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have time to run the current version of scikits-image
> through Valgrind?  We're getting a segfault on the SPARC platform (via
> the Debian builders), and I wanted to make sure there are no strange
> allocations going on that we're missing.
>
> Thanks
> Stéfan

I ran all of the scikits-image examples through valgrind (following
instructions
from the scikits-learn
website<http://scikit-learn.org/dev/developers/debugging.html>)
and didn't see any leaks. Not all Cython functions are tested in the
examples, though (for example functions in morphology and io) so this isn't
a thorough test.

-Tony